DATA Admin assistant
Who we are
We are the data geeks of the early education sector. We process and analyze child assessments & surveys for preschool programs and Head Start programs across the state and country. We love data, analysis, and serving the critical sector of early education.
Who we are looking for
We need a smart and very organized data/admin assistant to help clean, manage and quality-check data. You must be a structured person with attention to detail who is comfortable working with large data sets and able to learn software and data processes.
What the job is like
Work will be part-time (20+ hours a week) or full-time (30-40 hours) within regular business hours at a small office in Ventura. Full-time includes Health Insurance and paid time off. Our work environment is very casual and friendly. The work will contain a large portion of routine work following structured processes. We often provide very detailed instructions (our work is precision oriented) that need to be carefully followed. Typical tasks will include:
- Sorting and organizing papers
- Data entry
- Scanning data from clients
- Quality-check of data
- Database look-ups
- Updating databases
- Updating status of projects
- Being a ray of sunshine
Once fully trained there will be possibilities to learn and grow within data management and take on more analytical tasks.
What are the qualifications
- Computer Savvy -- able to quickly learn new software tools
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Experienced Excel user would be a big plus
- A bookkeeping background would be a big plus
- Experience with early education or data analysis would be a big plus
- Some college would be a big plus
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone call please.